Monday, January 19, 2009

a la alice

So everything's been feeling kind of ordinary of late.
I've been sitting at the computer now for more than a few hours now, searching through image topics trying to be inspired. I've been looking for images full of creativity and colour and I came to Alice in Wonderland, most likely my favourite story of all time. I love the costuming, and the locations and bet that there had to be some extraordinary photos out there based on the tale. I particularly fell in love with a set of shots from a december '03 Vogue editorial with Natalia Vodianova as Alice:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
link to referencing site.

and a set of shots from an '08 Vogue Italia editorial with Amanda Seyfield as Alice:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
link to referencing site.

All the shots are every bit elegent and oh so beautiful, just like wonderland should be.
Until next time, x

No comments:

Post a Comment