Friday, March 13, 2009

I took a drag of my first cigarette and I found my head roll down the dumps of twenty seventh street

WHO IS THIS GIRL?
I've seen her in heaps of blogs and stuff but I can't remember.
Wow, it's sad. But the point is I love her, and I need a name to match the face:



And moving on...
Happiest day of my life yesterday, I bought high waist skinny jeans! I think my life is finally complete :)
Anyways, theme of today: smokers.
Because I think there's a time in every bloggers life when a post about smoking is required, and baby this is my time.
Not that I like smoking in particularly or anything, but I got inspired, mainly because I almost sat in ciggy ash today at the bus stop haha.
NOTE: check out twiggy's blog, slightly oblivious to the obvious for a post on smokers, it made me fall in love with smoking in fashion!
Also see almost crimes by black eyes, the girls got quite a few pictures of smoking, sexy.
Okay so now that I've referenced my loves, let's get down to business:




oh famous people, sexy famous people ;)






I like like like.
Title: Lyrics from Santa Barbara by Meg & Dia
Until next time, x

5 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!

    Oh my golly gosh, why have I not stumbled here before?

    Your blog is fantastic baby.

    I feel so privaliged to be mentioned here, you really have made my day i hope that we can become good blog friends :]

    all my love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the blog mention! love the smoking pic of gemma or sasha... they look the effing same to me, which is horrible to say for them. famous/stylish people smoking has become so in its unbelievable. i smoke, so i dont wanna be a hypocrite, but who would have known blackening your lungs was just as cute as buying a new alex wang blazer. life really does imitate art.

    ps. james franco is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH love EVERY single one of em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://lesmokingimage.blogspot.com/
    check it.

    ReplyDelete