Saturday, February 14, 2009

be my valentine?

Saint Valentine, make sure to bless me with a little love next year :)
Today was pretty boring, and oh so cold for the middle of summer. So as I sit here in my uggs craving hot chocolate like crazy, I search through for editorials of love, what else? Teen Vogue is the source of today's fetish of photography and they've posted some lovely shots over the past few years. Particularly have fallen in love with their February 2008 editorial titled "My Funny Valentine" as seen below:









link to referencing site.


Oh could it be any more romantic?
Also Teen Vogue, check these shots out. Thick gold chains, frills and Venice, I think that spells love?









link to referencing site.


Then there is these two photos that I found on my computer, so there is source is unknown, but I'm led to believe they're Teen Vogue shots. They are totally cute, would you agree?



So the day set aside for celebrating love is almost over, and with that in mind, I think that's where I leave this post. Wake up tomorrow and express your love twice as much as you did today, because there is more to love than boxes of chocolates, tacky hallmark cards, bunches of red roses and cute teddy bears that say they love you :)


Until next time, x

4 comments:

  1. aw i still have and swoon over that feb 08 issue of teen v. you have posted the cutest pictures, and the big chains are so reminiscent of givenchy fall 08!! i loveee it. :) your blog is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah baby what a beautiful post, this images are just lovely.

    Thank you and I love your blog :)

    Be my new blogger mate? xxx

    ReplyDelete