Friday, February 27, 2009

comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection

Is it just me or is Katy Perry's wardrobe the envy of everyone?
Well, it might just be me, but I'm totally digging her '50s inspired outfits. I managed to find a slide of still photos from her latest clip "Thinking Of You"
Fall in love with the costuming if you haven't already, and envy. The girl is gorgeous!
Oh and so is Matthew Dallas :)
















link to referencing site.

I would put them all up, but I don't have the time right now. So I've just put up a few of my favourites, which ended up being half the shots but oh well. Feel free to take a peek at the rest.


Katy Perry is stunning, it's almost like she is made of porcelain, absolutely beautiful.
Coming Up: With the first day of autumn on Sunday, expect something inspired!
Until next time, x

No comments:

Post a Comment