Sunday, May 17, 2009

and I try to sleep at night but you’re all I think about

Yet again I've been very absent from love it. And the blogging world in general. I do apologize. So now that I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with my favourite blogs, I'll do some updating of my own. Firstly, I've decided I want to invest in a pair of Doc Martens:




I think I'll just buy replicas but because I'm moneyless!
Secondly, I'm definitely loving Ashley Olsen's shoot in VMAN Magazine, Summer 2009, Issue #14. The dark hair! :






link to referencing site.

Currently listening to: The Polaroid People.
I'll make sure I post soon :)
Until next time, x

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures :-) Thanks so much for stopping by on my blog and I hope you have a great Sunday. Much love: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a difference dark hair makes!
    Yes loving the docs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i first saw her in these pics i thought they were another girl...not ashley olsen! wow..she looks so different with the dark hair...i like

    oh..and if u do invest on getting dr. martens...get the real ones! u will feel much better about your purchase and u will have all the things dr. martens are known for :)

    ReplyDelete