Friday, April 24, 2009

new look

As the new wardrobe starts kicking in for season, so too does the new layout for my blog.
Hope you all love it :)

So I've been kind of playing with different ways to plait my hair all holidays, and although I don't think I could pull this off, I am totally in awe of Lady Gaga. It's dead set amazing how she can get away with all these styles that I bet no one was taking notice of before her fame a year ago.



I'm also in awe of this stunning sequined dress that Kate Moss wore to a friends birthday. Even if the dress was ripping at the seams by the end of the night, I am just totally loving this ensemble from the shoulder pads to the black pumps.



Source: Daily Mail UK
Until next time, x

4 comments:

  1. looove sequins. love love kate. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted about hairstyle on my blog too :-) Hope you have a great weekend, love: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the gaga and kate pic, her dress is amazing.

    loves x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..i love lady gaga...she gets away with almost everything!
    loving this hair tho...kinda reminds me of a unicorn :)

    ReplyDelete