Saturday, April 11, 2009

editorial love (2in1)

Very much well aware that this post comes fair soon after lasts, but I've had a major urge for blogging, and a pretty good excuse for it too.
Okay, so there are two editorials I'd like to share with you. You may have already seen them around here on blogspot, but they're definitely worth an extra look :)

1. Alexa Chung: Harper's Bazaar UK, May 2009
Photography: Guy Aroch










link to referencing site.


2. Ali Stephens: No Magazine, Issue #4
Photography: David Shields








link to referencing site.


I must conclude by wishing everyone a
HAPPY EASTER
and that I'm going to try and do some assignments I must attend to over the next week, so probably no posting. Thinking of changing my design layout for my blog, any thoughts?
Enjoy this two in one post :)
Until next time, x

3 comments:

  1. Alexa looks amazing but Ali... she looks mind blowing! I like your blog, the layout might seem boring but I really don't pay attention to the layout mostly just the content. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these 2 models, and the styling is impeccable.
    makes me long for summer too.. soon soon.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that spread of Alexa in harper's, she looks magnificent. lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete