Thursday, April 9, 2009

self-titled.

It's been too long, and I'm feeling slightly clueless as to why, but here I am almost a month on.
SORRY!
Anyways, as I just finished first term, and the holidays are officially here, more blogging is in order. So let me deliver :)
Well, let's see, inspiration is at a major stand-still at the moment. It's basically the same shit all round making me happy. So why don't I just put up a few things that I love, because that's what I'm all about here, posting the things I love. Is that a little selfish? I don't know, I'm kind of hoping you love it too.

Um, I'm pretty sure this is the part where I put up a few photos of everything I aspire to, then you comment on how awesome they are, or I am, or whatever :)
Okay, so what I'll be obsessing over these easter holidays:




Leggings, trying to find red tartan ones. Yes please!



Messy/Bed Hair, obsession of 2009 in general.
Still undecided on whether or not I should buy a blazer..



Leather Bombers, getting mine VERY soon :)



High Heeled Ankle Boots, while I might not own a pair, I've been stalking them like crazy.


Well they're my major fashion loves at the mo', yeah. Got to buy a few scarves I think, maybe a beret in a cream colour, and definitely more tees in general. Any suggestions?
Well you know the drill..

Until next time, x

2 comments:

  1. I've missed you missus!


    Loving the pics i agree with all spesh messy hair im still trying to perfect this.

    you MUST by a blazer, you'll never look back im obsessed! x

    ReplyDelete